Indie Authors Down Under - March 22nd 2014

January 15, 2014

http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/indie-authors-down-under-book-signing-tickets-8868482871?ref=ebtnebregn
Hello fellow Junkies,

For those of you who don't know, or quite possibly have been living under a rock for the last 6 months, I'm involved in the inaugural Indies Authors Down Under convention which is being held March 22nd this year on the Gold Coast.

I'm super excited about this event as I'll get to meet other authors, make some great new friends and speak to fans...well, at least that's the hope!

If you're in Australia (I ask because I have no idea how many people who read this blog are actually living in the same country as me) and would like to come, click on the logo at the top right of this post and it'll take you to the website where you can get your tickets.

General admission into the event is a measly $10.00, but if you'd like the full experience, you can opt for the VIP After Party Ticket which includes VIP entry into the after party, a full buffet dinner and a limited edition IADU t-shirt. 

The full list of attending authors and the menu can be found at:


I hope to see you all there!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram