Just FYI...

February 21, 2016

In four short days, Dark Devotion - book 3 in the Dark Series - will be released. I cannot tell you how excited I am about this book. The entire series was a complete labor of love, and although I wanted to throw in the towel sometimes, I'm glad I pushed through with my characters and their story.

If you haven't read the first book in the series to see where it all started, you're in luck! Dark Deceit is currently free on Amazon. To get your copy click here. 

If you have read Dark Deceit, I'd love to hear from you. Reviews are an authors bread and butter. Without them, people would probably not take a chance on our books and read them.


You review doesn't have to be long, it just needs to be honest and constructive. If you didn't like something about the book (POV changes/characterization/writing style), that's okay. Writing this in a review in a constructive way will give potential readers a heads-up; they can make their minds up from there. 



If you loved Dark Deceit and want to find out what happens next, Dark Desire is on sale via Amazon.com.au for 0.99c also.

And don't forget you can still pre-order Dark Devotion
Some of my other titles include:

Half Blood Series

Half Blood
Half Truths
Half Life
Half Cast (coming soon)

#werewolves #PNR #vampires #alphamales #urbanfantasy

http://www.amazon.com/Lauren-Dawes/e/B007UWWNDI/ref%3Dsr_ntt_srch_lnk_5?qid=1456050153&sr=1-5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Instagram